Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 19 17:08:16 2006

Oh I guess I might as well predict something. ;-)

I predict, every one on the list having severe mental disturbance over the
failure of Leica and all other camera companies, along with the near crash
and burn of film.............

Will throw their hands up with great joy and cheering as soon as the Leica
M-digi comes on market, rush out like the cavalry to the rescue, buy 3 Leica
M-digi bodies and save the Leica world of picture taking! :-)  Only to
return them a week later for an upgrade they forgot to install. ;-)

So there you go eh? ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market)