Subject: [Leica] PESO, Chorti Maya Home
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 14 13:30:22 2006

At 09:44 AM 1/14/2006, you wrote:

>On this one, was the leaf or whatever it is really a fluorescent green
>color?  Very vibrant!
>--
>Eric
>http://canid.com/

Yes, it was very bright, but I think it looks even brighter in such
drab, dark, colorless surroundings.  It's just inside the door of a
dark, windowless one-room adobe house, so the light from outside is
hitting the altar and everything else is dark.  That's what drew my
attention to it.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP