Subject: [Leica] Dlux2
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jan 10 15:48:59 2006

I'm glad to hear it Craig...I wrote the pages because that's the info I
tried to find before I bought the LX1, so it pleases me that someone else
feels the same way!  dpreview spends so much time detailing all the
features and the resolution that it's sometimes hard to figure out how to
really USE the cameras.

I don't know much about the usability of the Ricoh that Didier mentioned,
except that people seem excited by that camera and therefore it seems worth
investigating.  Personally, I can't stand squinty optical finders and don't
tend to use them when they're available, although I suspect that may be
strongly influenced by my wearing glasses which limits my ability to get my
eyeball close enough to see more than 30% of the frame...maybe if I wore
contacts more often I'd feel differently.  To each his or her own.

Good luck with the choice.

Best,
Aaron