Subject: [Leica] further info on Leica ''sale''
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 2 13:52:18 2006

Nathan offered:
>>BTW, and totally irrelevant to the above...the vodka is good here in
> Poland, and cheap too :-)<

Nathan,
Best of the New Year to you lad! Nothing like a good Polish Vodka to set one
ready to take on another 365 days of life whatever it may bring. :-) Good
for all of us I trust in this grouchy old world!

Given the number of posts, comments, wild wild west contributions to what's
happening on this topic, LEICA-CANON I'm beginning to think most if not all
should get a bottle of Polish Vodka, sit down, indulge it all and chill out!
WHY?

Quite simply because no one on this list is a member of the Board of Leica
nor Canon. Therefore it's all been a ramble around the table of nothing
because no one talked to the CEO of either company for verification. Now if
someone has, then good on him or her, and if that's the case please
enlighten us on this highly bed wetting exciting topic! ;-)

After all, if this should come to pass given the tone of some posts it
appears a few people may well do themselves grievous harm in such a manner
as the Great Depression, by throwing themselves out of high rise buildings!
If so make damn sure you take yer Leica and shoot on the way down. And
before doing that please make sure to let the crew know which building so we
can recover the film, then sell it for royalties! Then buy new whatever this
hybrid outfit might be of someone's imagination during a vodka weakened
state of fun loving New Year revelry! :-)

Get serious folks whether true or not who gives a twits butt! Like get a
life!

Not to mention in actual truth it's quite a diddly matter for anyone on this
list unless you already have millions of dollars invested in Leica.  And if
this should be true, you may be as happy as a clam that didn't make the soup
bowl and are now going to make tons of money, like yer ass has been saved!
Thank you Mr. CANON if it's for real. :-)

Just imagine all the potential neat pictures that could've been taken
instead of wasting time fiddling and farting about over a subject that isn't
going to make one iota of a difference to any of us!

Save yer breathe folks, if it happens, if it doesn't, all the hyperbole has
been for nothing more than a great waste of time in the little you have left
to live!

Besides we're a miniscule number of Leica owners in the world so let's not
indulge in such stupidity when not one post has any kind of absolute truth
to it.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road