Subject: [Leica] One off No. 7
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Sep 11 15:32:28 2005

From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
To: "'LUG'" <LUG@leica-users.org>
Sent: 11 September 2005 23:26

> Every year on the last Saturday of August there is a cattle fair in the
> small French town of St Benoit du Sault. I know the town very well and
> as I was on holiday in France this year at the right time I paid the
> fair a visit.
>
> Willi Ronis photographed the same fair a number of years ago and did a
> far better job of it than I did, but here?s one of my shots anyway.
>
> This is the real French countryside, far away from any tourist haunts,
> and I love it. There may be more to follow.
>
> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Oneoffs/007.htm

Hi Steve,

Farmers never look foreign do they? Nice shot but the title 'Cattle Show'
has me wondering what the beast on the right is entered for, 'Best in Mange'
perhaps? :-)

I vote for 'more to follow'.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] One off No. 7)