Subject: [Leica] photographing wedding in DC
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat Sep 10 17:39:55 2005

One of my New Orleans weddings was relocated to DC. The wedding will be at
the Hay Adams which overlooks the White House - fancy ass looking place!

Any Luggers in the DC area? I'm trying to figure out some cheap hotels to
stay in at least near downtown DC. I'll be there the 2nd weekend in October.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Williams
New Orleans