Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 35 Lens recommendations?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Sep 6 04:52:34 2005

don.dory@gmail.com (Don Dory) wrote:

>By f4 the version 4 lens is almost as good as the current version so
>why spend the money?

Thanks, Don.  As I just replied, offlist, to another list member, in
this particular case, I have the opportunity to buy either one, at
roughly the same price, give or take a few dollars, and since I don't
have an M mount 35, at all, I thought it a good idea to get input from
the folks who have used them.

I shoot a lot of my stuff wide open, especially the photos in my
"Congregational Life" series, and since I have the good fortune, right
at this moment, to be able to afford a "new" 35, I thought I'd ask
around.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier