Subject: [Leica] Street Photography In Progress
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Thu Aug 25 05:10:30 2005

Hi Fellow List Members,

As a street photographer I've posted a few samplings for revue and the
replies I received were interesting.
I'm posting a link to the entire page and hope you will get a chance to
view them.
As always, I heartily encourage comment and critique on everything.
Some have already been posted so
I hope there's objection to the duplication. However, there is one
image that doesn't quite fit
the category of street work.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/People-And-Places

Thanks for looking.....

Neil

"Predicting the future is mostly a matter of managing not to blink as
you witness the present" -- William Gibson

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Street Photography In Progress)