Subject: [Leica] howard dean
From: brad at (brad daly)
Date: Sat Jul 30 20:46:38 2005

tuesday i'm going to do some photos of howard dean, who will be in
town for a fund raiser.  (yes, they DO raise democratic funds in
alabama!)  i think i'll be photographing while a print reporter is
doing an interview.  any tips?  i'll, of course, be using my trusty-
dusty and quiet M6.

also, a friend who is a huge howard dean fan has pleaded with me to
get him an autograph.  would it be totally gauche for someone working
as a journalist to ask for an autograph?

brad daly

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"Nobody can face the world with his eyes open all the time."
     --Salman Rushdie

Replies: Reply from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] howard dean)
Reply from mail at (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] howard dean)
Reply from tedgrant at (Ted Grant) ([Leica] howard dean)