Subject: [Leica] Faces of Guizhou
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 16 16:11:59 2005

Ah, I though they might be Hmong. There is actually a number of scattered
Hmong communities in CA and other states. They were helping the US during
the Vietnam War. Some promises were made and kept but some are broken. They
get fairly badly mistreated in Indochina because of that.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] Faces of Guizhou)