Subject: [LEICA] The Joys of an M
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jun 3 07:17:22 2005

At 01:46 AM 6/3/2005, you wrote:
I'm about the same in digital frames shot as what I would on film, usually
a lot. But when I'm shooting film I'm usually working 3 cameras at the same
time so this probably evens out film to digital.

>ted

Exactly!  Instead of several different cameras with different films and
ISOs, you can carry one camera with variable ISOs that you can change when
the light changes.  I took 3,000+ photos on my trip to the Middle East, but
I would have taken that many with film, too, and I would have had to
develop them, mount them, edit them, and scan them before I could use them
in the assignment I was working on.  And I would have had to carry around
all of those rolls of film through all of the airports and metal detectors
at the checkpoints in every country!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com