Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Apr 1 10:24:20 2005

Sonny showed:
>>>You cannot imagine how hard it was to choose this week's flower, but
dogwoods won again.
>>>(http://www.sonc.com/friday_dogwoods.htm) <<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
My wife has been on my case about shooting some of the Dogwood trees around
Victoria and that I should be out taking pictures of them.

I on the other hand I have other photo things on my mind. So how be if I
may, print this out, give you credit and maybe that'll pacify her until they
blossom again. I think in the fall? :-)

It might keep her quiet for a while!  :-)
thanks,
ted