Subject: [Leica] Fawsley Church Northamptonshire
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 27 14:01:31 2005

Graham showed:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Fawsley/index.htm<<<<

Hi Graham,
An excellent "Photo essay!" Well done. And very much appreciated in the
sense of looking at a story and pictures as though reading a Sunday
supplement in the local paper.

Your note about leaving the equipment bag in the frame brought a big smile
due to the fact, you pointed out it occurred due to a careless amateur . :-)
Well Sir, you are not alone, only mine was as a professional. ;-)

Only I left an R4 with motor and long lens sitting right out in plain view
on a railing in front of the pulpit! It's so obvious in the pictures I have
no idea how I missed it having made a number of exposures from various
angles. :-(

It wasn't until we looked at the slides later did we see the camera sitting
right out in plain view. I mean that was bad enough, but even at the time of
packing gear I still never put things together where I had left it and it
was in a number of frames............ If I had, we could've done an
immediate re-shoot and saved some aggravation. :-)

Yours is a fine series of photographs and I'm sure many of the crew will
appreciate it as much as I did. Thank you for posting,
ted