Subject: [Leica] PMA and Leica
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 20:25:30 2005

I have been to PMA, and there are no babes in the Leica booth.

SonC

In a message dated 2/23/2005 9:16:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
masonster@gmail.com writes:

My imagination can answer this one:

Guy 1: "So, what the  hell were you guys thinking with that m:robe thing"

Booth Babe: "Look,  we're in the camera dept. OK? Give us a break."

Guy 2: "Hey, whats up  with that m:robe thing? I mean, were you guys high?"

Booth Babe:  "NEXT!"

Guy 3: "the m:robe what...."

[whack!]

Booth Babe:  "I'm taking a break, watch the booth"

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana