Subject: [Leica] Some 1st shots with my new Pentax *isDS digital
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Feb 18 07:05:41 2005

On Feb 18, 2005, at 9:06 AM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Not that I know of, Craig.
>
> To make those Nikkor lens shots, I fit the three tabs of the Nikon
> mount into the three spaces in the Pentax mount, held tight and took
> those around my home using aperture priority. Three hands would have
> been useful.  One could use construction adhesive I suppose, or
> chewing gum... that's it, the famous Gum Mount!

Hah!  I love it...interesting thing about the Pentax is that they offer
adapters to fit Pentax 645 or 67 lenses on it...

Message from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Some 1st shots with my new Pentax *isDS digital)
Message from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Some 1st shots with my new Pentax *isDS digital)