Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 5: A world that disappeared
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Feb 7 07:54:01 2005

> These pictures are not my work, so I am not really looking for
> critique...just wanted to share them with the group. The complete PAW
> index is at: http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html

Nathan,

Many, many thanks. They may not be your work, but they are touching.

I like the idea that the picture your father carried in his wallet for so
many years will soon be indexed by Google, cached and preserved for
posterity in such a way that was not possible before.

I feel you've done their memory a great favor.

Best,
Daniel