Subject: [Leica] Photo: lamp detail, Flat Iron Cafe, Jerome, AZ
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Feb 6 16:23:37 2005

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:22:54 -0800, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Adam Bridge showed:
> Subject: [Leica] Photo: lamp detail, Flat Iron Cafe, Jerome, AZ
>

> >I was fascinated with this lamp.
> >Detail: lamp in the flat-iron cafe, Jerome, AZ.
> ><http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/02/06/_L3U0108-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>
>
> Hi Adam,
> Very interesting! An eye catcher for sure. Not too often I have a quick
> reaction to an "art type photo." But this just grabbed me not only due to
> the colour, but from the composition in making an interesting photo out of
> lamp.
>
> Well done.
> ted

Thanks for your kind words, Ted.

The lamp hung at almost eye-level and was very clever. I did crop a
bit for composition and I tried it as black and white but it didn't
work very well, I wasn't able to find a blending that I liked.

Best regards,

Adam

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Photo: lamp detail, Flat Iron Cafe, Jerome, AZ)