Subject: [Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)r
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Feb 4 18:32:19 2005

At 07:56 PM 2/4/2005, you wrote:
>But the auto color works for me 65 percent of the time.
>And no wasn't keeping score!
>
>Mark Rabiner

I agree and I love the fade feature.  I use it all the time.  I just put up
those two extremes because I think either one looks o.k. isolated, but when
you put them together you see just how blue one is and how red the other
one is.  I sometimes think I've got somebody's skin tone just right until I
compare it to a photo I balanced earlier.  That's why I like the gray
balancer.  It makes everything neutral and then I can adjust from there.

We do need a fade filter for life.  I can think of many times when it would
have come it handy!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com