Subject: ATT Brian Re: [Leica] Film flattening
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Jan 11 06:27:19 2005

> Strange.
>
> In my copy that went out to the list there isn't a ">" in front of my
> remark, but there is when it got through Mailman.
>
> Daniel

Artifact of ancient Unix software from UC Berkeley. Reason is too complex to
explain.
Whenever the word "From" appears as the first word on a line, with a capital
F, and with a space after it, the > character is put in front of it by the
email server software.

Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Film flattening)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) (ATT Brian Re: [Leica] Film flattening)