Subject: [Leica] Re: the least equipment
From: dstella1 at (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue Dec 28 20:30:17 2004

Funny discussion going on this week.  Sounds to me like:

"Master, I would follow you to take pictures, except I only have a
third-generation Summicron, bayonet mount, in chrome, low serial

"Master, I would take the shot, but all I have is Plus-X, which
everyone knows just doesn't work for this scene."

"Master, I would make it good if it had been an M7 body."

"Master, I cannot see the shot without the SCHMALTZ accessory finder."

"Master, I could hold it steady with a tripod and a cable release."

Dimitte mortuos sepelire mortuos suos.

Has anyone ever really faced self-recrimination for forgetting some
item?  If your life is moving fast enough, the equipment won't matter.
Dante Stella

Replies: Reply from telyt at (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Re: the least equipment)
Reply from mcintyre at (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] PAW 46...getting there)