Subject: [Leica] What do you do when a "repuitable" news outlet swipes your photos ?
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Nov 19 08:51:31 2004

I've been living with 15 year old girls in kansas swiping my photos and
entering them into contests for a long time -- it used to bug me, but I've
gotten over it. It's standing outside and waving your fists at the rain. But
someone showed me today that freakin' MATT DRUDGE, while not a pinnacle of
reporting integrity, has swiped my photo of FCC Chairman Michael Powell. No
credit, no phone call, no fat check in the mail:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/2004/drudge.jpg
(actual url)
http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2002/08/31/20020831_055259.htm

My photo:
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/9/mp.jpg

Where's my Benjamin's baby?

Does this mean I've hit the big time?

Kc

(sadly, this is when I'd expect a quiet email from Sal, right on target,
saying all the right things -- happy snaps sal.)

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] What do you do when a "repuitable" news outlet swipes your photos ?)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: What do you do when a "repuitable" news outlet swipes your photos ?)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] What do you do when a "repuitable" news outlet swipes yourphotos ?)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] What do you do when a "repuitable" news outlet swipes yourphotos ?)