Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sat Nov 6 17:09:28 2004

John,

Somehow I knew you would enjoy these. :-) Makes me even more anxious to try
one on my M5 with the perfect 50mm frame. The lens looks pretty good. Since
I can really only take pictures when I travel, and I'm fairly swamped with
work until New Years, I can wait patiently until then. The following week I
plan to visit my son for a week in Richmond and Williamsburg. If I don't
have one by then, I'll try to borrow one from the press pool in NJ which is
an hour from my office.

Let me know when you get your replacement so that I can judge when I might
see mine. Also, since travel pictures are among my favorites, please get
busy scanning yours from Ireland so that I can see more 50 ASPH examples.
Please! :-)

Best,

William

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update)