Subject: [Leica] Voigt 40mm 1.4mm
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Nov 1 13:19:53 2004

Eric
The lens will be shipped mid-nov. I have ordered one at Cameraquest
including modification to bring up the 35mm brightlines on M6's instead of
the 50; will post images when I got it.
Quality can be an issue - I had bought a used Voigtlander 2.5/35mm Pancake
II lens  with a rather stiff focus ring, and it focused over infinity on a
M6 (couldnt find out whether it was lens or camera, but probably lens - I
am actually selling it on e*ay); hope will be luckier with the 40mm.
Didier