Subject: [Leica] solo by the Seine... 44
From: PetersonAG at NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL (Peterson Arthur G NSSC)
Date: Fri Oct 29 08:52:26 2004

B.D. wrote, "This image, on the other hand, is a wonderful shot of an
isolated figure in a land/city scape; an individual, alone with her dog,
isolated from her fellow Parisians. The owner and dog are small, but they
are still central to the image, and the curving path takes the eye right to
them.  This is a lovely image - in fact it's one of my favorite 'Steve's.'"
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-74754.html

Yes, I agree completely.  I like this picture a lot.  Quite dramatic with
all those dark tree trunks jutting up in the left half.  Very well done!

Art Peterson