Subject: [Leica] Slighty OT - Scanner Question
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 15:17:34 2004

In a message dated 10/26/2004 5:02:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
feli@creocollective.com writes:

Take a look at the pics on my site, they were all scanned with the Nikon.
I used to have a Minolta.

Feli
I used a Minolta dimage Scan Elite at home for a couple years.  Then we got
the Nikon 5000 at work, and I unplugged the Minolta.  Nothing but joy,
unless
it is pilot error with that Nikon.  Only problem is you can't use Digital
Ice
with silver based film, but the chromogenics sparkle.

This set is from the Nikon. all Fuji 800
http://www.sonc.com/sababurg/index.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish