Subject: [Leica] Photoethnography, shaken not stirred.
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Oct 24 21:14:57 2004

>Hang in there Karen...
>http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/10/24/japan.quake/index.html

Yes, we're continuing to feel the aftershocks here in Tokyo too. It's
very unsettling to be sitting down for dinner and suddenly have
everything shake.

There are  thousands of people who are currently unable to return to
their homes because of fears of another earthquake. It'll be a while
until we get the all-clear sign. Unlike typhoons, it's hard to
predict when an earthquake is coming or when it's finally over.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura