Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Oct 22 08:19:56 2004

Daniel Ridings said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.

> Do like my (teacher) wife. Just take them away from them. She eventually
> gives them back, of course. But the kids don't usually make a big deal out
> of it. They don't want word to get home to their parents.<<<<<<

Hi Daniel,
 As in the mythology of the USA old west, "check yer guns here" as one
entered the saloon. Maybe there should be a sign at the door that says,
"Check yer phones here!" ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.)