Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II - AND A True Senior Moment...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Sep 21 13:33:27 2004

At 04:08 PM 9/21/2004, you wrote:

>"Sure," I said, choking back the tears and terror, "35 1.4 okay?"
>
>Today, he is a man.

My daughter borrowed an M6 and 35/1.4 to take to New York while I was in
Guatemala (with my advance permission).  She drove and I was really more
concerned about her driving to NY than what might happen to the camera.  I
worried the whole time I was out of touch. They all returned without damage
and with some really nice black and white photos.  Black and white is very
popular with the kids now.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com