Subject: [Leica] Re: Three portraits
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Aug 28 05:20:56 2004

Adam:

> http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-August/Family-group.jpg
> http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-August/three-laughter.jpg

What did you use for your jagged border?  I like the effect, but I would
also caution careful use.  The border looks too similar between "family
group" and "three laughter."  The two would look slightly weird if hung next
to each other.

For "three laughter", I'd suggest shooting from a small step stool so you're
looking slightly down.  The would take emphasis away from the girls' double
chins.

Overall, good job!  I bet the family is pleased.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/