Subject: [Leica] Ilford chapter 11?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Wed Aug 25 10:29:24 2004

FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I wonder whether 120 or 35mm film will be the more
> popular in the future. I would expect 35mm to be less
> interesting because it is so easily comparable in size
> weight and  quality to digital.

Interesting question - but until the size and weight of digital cameras
giving output comparable to a high-end 35mm film camera shrinks considerably
I don't see the size or weight as comparable.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Ilford chapter 11?)