Subject: [Leica] Inkjet printer ink
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 26 09:49:16 2004

As if we didn't know this...

There's an interesting article in the on-line edition of the San
Francisco Chronicle that y'all might find interesting:

<http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/07/26/BUGL57SAL81.DTL>

I hadn't considered the benefit of attempting to recycle 2200
cartridges but will look into it. But then I have to answer the
question about what to do with the damn batteries I have carefully not
thrown away but for which I don't have an easy disposal method.

Adam