Subject: [Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Wed Jun 30 22:04:01 2004

Why DVD? I've used ACDSee 5.0 for about a year now to make slide shows
of homes we market and it works great on regualr CD's. You have a choice
of fades or transitions and you can add text and voice too. I include an
auto-start file that opens the show when it's inserted into a CD player
on a computer. Then it's a matter of clicking to advance or go back. I'd
be surprised if you couldn't do pretty much the same on CD's using
Power-Point but I've not tried it so I really can't say.

Replies: Reply from ccyau at iohk.com (CC Yau) ([Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD)