Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 24 09:22:44 2004

> I'm back from Honduras but my computer was struck by lightning while I was
> gone so I'm using my laptop with no access to former e-mail.  Any news from
> the LUG?

Welcome back, Tina.

Don't forget the archives:

http://leica-users.org

Then click on "Topics" for the present volume. You can browse through the
last few days of correspondence and make Brian happy since we use the
archives. :)

We've ... solved a lot of problems, of course. Watch your p's and q's.
We're presently bemoaning the demise of writing skills in modern day man.

Otherwise, business as usual.

Sorry about your computer. Glad you weren't sitting at it.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Tina and Her Computer: Lightening Strike!)
Reply from LeicaNikon at earthlink.net (Stephen Gandy) ([Leica] Enlargers, Condensers & Dichroic heads)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll)