Subject: [Leica] Coolscan with url
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 20:22:14 2004

In a message dated 4/28/2004 10:15:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:

Looking  good Sonny. Just how slow is the new ICE on the 5000? The 4000 was
slow,  though not as slow as my Canon 4000. The batch scan on the 5000 is
supposed  to be improved also.

Chris
New Orleans

Ice is not too bad, when you add the other goodies like ROC and GEM, it
throws the drag chute out, but still, not too shabby.  I batch scanned a 36
exposure roll that was already cut into fours in about an hour, including basic
cropping, saving, and futzing around.
Sonny

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Coolscan with url)