Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Name of seller?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:35:40 -0700

> If it could be uncovered by a search engine, it was not private.  If you
> are ashamed to have it made public, don't do it on the 'net.
>
> Sam S

With all due respect: bull.

Compiling information and publishing it to hurt or embarrass someone is simply
WRONG and if someone did it here I'd be shouting that they be kicked off the
list and never allowed to return.

We just don't need to sink to the level of the tabloids. Sure they CAN publish
but most of the crap they publish diminishes us as a culture.

Adam Bridge