Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 6 Low light photo anyone?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:44:34 -0500

Don,

This is a great shot, and at 1/4 @f2, 400ISO, it is
definitely low light land.  I am awed by your ability
to handhold to 1/4, and envious too: no need for
the very expensive Noctilux.  The following is not
meant as a criticism;  I usually like to underexpose
(relative to the light meter) my low light shots a bit,
to convey the feeling of low light.  If I didn't know
the exposure of your shot, I would have thought it was
taken in bright day light.  A side benefit of under
exposing is that I can shoot at slightly faster speeds.
Nice shot, beautiful daughter.

Cheers,

- - Phong