Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digiluxi now third partner
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:37:28 EST

In a message dated 2/7/04 5:03:47 AM, dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:

<< Sonny,
I wasn't being coy, I just didn't want to start some long thread with no
content.  However, if anyone has more specific information then all of
us on the list would appreciate a digital lifeline possibility.

The specifics to the rumor included a mount backward compatible to R cam
lenses, non full frame 10 MP CMOS chip, Motorola A/D chipset rather than
the more desirable TI configuration.  Specific problems were power drain
(no surprise with Minolta digital) and very large size. >>

  Well then what happens to the digital back concept?  Or is the idea there's
both a dslr AND a digital back.
- -kim