Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 2: Photos of it, with it
From: Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:43:17 -0800

I find it very hard to imagine a 'film-camera feel' with an electronic
viewfinder - it just don't compute. An optical VF with a rangefinder,
optical or electronic, I could call 'film-camera-like', but not an EVF.
  I've only used one camera with a EVF and I hated it, but that's just
me, others don't seem to mind (they just use the big LCD on the back
instead!). I look forward to checking out the D2 when it hits the local
Leica dealer, but I cannot imagine how I could be persuaded to buy one
considering the incredible competition at that price point and below.
Anyone notice that E-20n's and 717's are really cheap these days? :-)

Cheers!
- - marc