Subject: Re: [Leica] "R" battery query
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:40:19 -0600

Stan

I have had a R4SP for about 15 years now and it is a real nice camera,
prices are not too bad and they are quite reliable, even under heavy use.
I use mine with the winder, but the motor while heavier, is probably the
better way to go if you want motorized advance.

Gene

                      Stan Yoder
                      <vze2myh5@verizon.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] "R" battery query
                      -alto.ca.us

                      01/11/2004 12:26 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I'm an "M" guy who's thinking of adding "R". What batts do the Leicaflexes
and Rs use? Many marques
of this vintage were using 625s and other mercuries.

I know the rep of the SL/SL2, but would an R4s be a good, low-investment
starter? Not R4, but R4*s*.

TIA,
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh