Subject: RE: [Leica] PAWish -http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-58926.html
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:39:07 -0500

Wonderful shot!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Daniel
Ridings
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:32 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWish
- -http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-58926.html

> And for those of you who've never been touched by this quiet moment of

> all alone in a hotel high above the city below in a strange city
> blues. It's a wonderful experience to have when the  photo motivation
> light flashes on, the Leica becomes hot in yer hands as you shoot away

> making some neat pictures that you'll probably never use, but they
> make you feel good and not alone any more!

Happened to me in August. Just arrived in Dar es Salaam after an eternal
flight. All alone, trying to figure out how much I dare to carry around
with me compared to the risk of things getting stolen from my hotel room
if I left them there.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlridings/image-51349.html

Then the tension eased. Took everything with me. Figured I might as well
go down in style if anything happened.

Daniel