Subject: Re: [Leica] The amazing Leicaflex SL
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:53:13 +0100 (MET)

> Only with the old single-cam lenses for the original Leicaflex, or with
> lenses that are R-cammed but not Leicaflex-cammed.  With any 2-cam or 3-cam
> lens it's full-aperture metering just like with the R8 or R9 with a 3-cam,
> 3rd-cam, or ROM lens.

Doug,

I was actually considering a SL. They turn up now and then cheap. I saw
one, that I didn't buy, for just over 100 USD. Still kicking myself.

But then it comes to ROMs, R-cammed, 3rd-cammed, or overhead cams and I
just get lost.

Do I understand you correctly: 2-cam, 3-cam is what you want with
Leicaflex SL?

Daniel