Subject: RE: [Leica] The amazing Leicaflex SL
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:57:17 -0500

on 1/6/04 8:28 PM, Gary Williams at nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com
wrote:

> With all due respect to the SL, the SL compares to an M much like a
> mule compares to thoroughbred.

In the back country of the Sierra Nevada I know which I'd rather ride:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/family/cadillac.jpg

"Cadillac" was sure-footed, smooth, stable, and responsive without being
twitchy.  No fuss, no nasty surprises.  BTW in the saddlebag was a
Leicaflex SL with 35mm, 60mm, and 100mm lenses.

Doug Herr

I never meant to suggest that there was anything wrong with a good mule!

Gary