Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Where to buy Domke J-803
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:49:38 +0100

Erik,

Where are you? In NL? If so, there is a shop in Amsterdam (on Rokin) that has at least one in stock, although at a ridiculously high price (over 200 €). But maybe you can negotiate...

Rich Pinto (www.photovillage.com) used to sell them also, but I do not know if he has any in stock. I bought his last 803 some time last year just to have one in reserve, but maybe he can source them again.

Nathan