Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux 2 vs Panasonic LC
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:44:42 -0000

I've always preferred the larger size of my M6 over the smaller IIIC
that I used to have, so perhaps the size is a subjective thing.
Certainly the Digilux price is high but apart from the electronic
viewfinder I like the design. However for someone shooting in Raw mode I
can't see any reason to go for the Leica offering over the cheaper
Panasonic. The major claimed difference between the Panasonic LS5 and
the Digilux I was the difference in firmware, I would have thought this
would be irrelevant if shooting Raw.

Steve