Subject: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 52
From: kip@mac.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:43:20 -0800

All:

Well, the final image has arrived. It's been a wonderful year of trying
to keep the shutter button going, and I so appreciate everyone's
support. I know this project has helped me immeasurably as a
photographer, and being a part of this this group has been fantastic.
Thank you.

The final image borders on the cliché, but I am happy with the result.
As my family drove up to Yosemite National Park on December 27 and
started the climb up Route 140, I kept wondering, "Will there be
interesting light, snow, clouds?" Luck is such a part of this hobby.

http://homepage.mac.com/kip/PAW_2003

I am continually amazed at the resolution one can achieve with Leica
glass, even when only hand holding.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Kip Peterson