Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - recordable CD's
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:53:35 -0500

I have had bad luck with some brands, but I don't know if I would trust
any one brand since I have seen some fail.  My own plan (yet
unimplemented) is to make duplicate copies on different brands of discs
to spread out the risk.

I have heard good things about the Mitsui Gold CDs.  The museum where I
work uses them to store their images on CD.

Mike D