Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux-M v. Summilux-R
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:58:44 -0500

Hi Don:

Yes I know one will be able to focus accurately with the set-up, however
razor-thin the focus plane may be. What I was conjecturing about was the
image quality produced when one asks of a lens performance for which it
simply was not designed. Recall I said it would be an interesting experiment
that should be tried. I still want to see the images.

Seth             LaK 9