Subject: Re: [Leica] Now just inspired
From: eric@jphotog.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:25:33 -0600 (CST)

Hi Keith,

Fun set of photos. Reminds me of my days covering political campagins. I
remember in Iowaon Thanksgiving day once photographing presidential candidate Dukakis in
Leon (south-central part of the State). His wife Kitty fell asleep during the talk.
Thought it was quite funnyto catch that one until I found out she had a drinking problem. I'm sure
in this case it wasexhaustion, or the speech. :-)