Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 52 Hotdogging
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:46:25 -0500

C'mon, you didn't think you would see some ski bum in Atlanta.  Ski
Atlanta?  What we have is the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile.  The drivers are
called hotdoggers.  As it turns out, one of my friend's daughters is
under a one year contract to drive one of these marvelous rolling
billboards around the country.  She is having the time of her life
driving around the country.  The only downside is that this is her only
vehicle for the year.

The image was taken in front of her parent's house for a one day visit
before she heads out for a parade on Christmas day.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1997041&size=lg

Comments always welcome, and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good
photo.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com