Subject: Re: [Leica] in america we walk wherever we want to
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:55:42 +0100 (MET)

By "property" I'm talking about "land-owners" who have large tracts of
forests.

What you talk about is the kind of thing that disturbs the owners'
privacy, and is, therefore, not condoned. Now if one of those patrons
would like to piss in the farmer's field, out with the cows, that would be
allowed, as long as the farmer couldn't see it from his kitchen window,
that would be disturbing.

Daniel